Canon Version: for All Canon DSLR
Nikon Version: for All Nikon DSLR
- Memory function, the speedlite will recover the last mode and setting when it's turned on again.
- TTL mode, set shooting mode as <M><AV><TV>, the speedlite will flash automatically via the lens of the camera.
- M mode, under the M mode, you can set the flash index as you like.
- Stroboflash mode, stroblflash is a kind of model that can analyse the motion of subject. Under the stroboflash mode, the flash can photo a series of moving subjects for many photos. You can set the flash rate, flash times and flash input.
- S1/S2 mode, it's used as off-camera auxiliary to create various lighting effects. The S1 mode is suitable for manual flash environment, the S2 mode is suitable for TTL flash environment. Under these two modes, the adjustment of the output brightness of the speedlite is as the M mode.
- Sleep mode, the flash will entry sleep ode if have any operation in 30 seconds. It can be wake up through any button.
- ISO display, camera ISO synchro to flash when shutter release half-press, flash screen will hint "ISO-A" when camera set "auto ISO sensitivity control" on.
- High speed sync, the flash LCD will hint "H" word when set camera to "auto FP" on (Pay attention: software support shutter release 1/320 sync).
- Rear-curtain synchronous display
- Aperture set
- Manul setting the flash head zoom position
- Test flash, in any mode, you can press PILOT button to test if the flash light flashed normally.
- Power save mode
- Overheating protection
- PC synchronous port(for input), for connecting to the PC synchronus, you can make the flash synchronously, please noted that this PC synchronous port only receives synchronous signal input without supporting synchronous signal output.
note: all products require processing before shipment. Processing includes selecting your products, quality assurance checks and careful packaging for shipment. Average processing time: 1-2 business days.
When will my order arrive?