This automatic macro Extension Tube Set DG is designed to enable a lens to focus closer than its normal set minimum focusing distance. Getting closer has the effect of magnifying your subject (making it appear larger in the viewfinder and in your pictures). They are exceptionally useful for macro photography, enabling you to convert almost any lens into a macro lens at a fraction of the cost while maintaining its original optical quality.
The DG extension tubes have no optics. They are mounted in between the camera body and lens to create more distance between the lens and film plane. By moving the lens father away from the film or CCD sensor in the camera, the lens is forced to focus much closer than normal. The greater the length of the extension tube, the closer the lens can focus.
It comes as a set (10mm+16mm).It contains 2pcs tubes in different length 10mm/16mm,and each tube can work alone.
It is with electronic contacts,which make it support automatic focusing,automatic exposure,etc.It enables you to use all shooting modes of the camera,exposure compensation is required.
Electronic contacts is well-built,smooth transmitting signal.
- Diameter of the tubes: Approx. 61.5mm
- Tube length: 10mm,16mm.
- Smooth design
- Automatic Extension Tube Set is combined of 2 rings-10mm,16mm.
- This is used by attaching between camera body and lens of the mirroless camera.It comes as a set of 2 tubes of different lengths in single or combined use.
- It couples perfectly with the camera's automatic diaphragm. With cameras of TTL AE (Through-the-lens,automatic exposure) type it gives perfect coupling except when combined with electronic flash AE unit.
Fit Canon EOS M M2(EF-M) mount cameras.
(Not suitable for Canon EOS digital/film SLR cameras)
- 1 x Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube for Canon EOS M M2-Plastic